Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lifting a taco

Old 03-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
bigstik will become famous soon enough

Name: Tanner
bigstik's Tacoma Gallery
Lifting a taco

Alright so I want to put a 3" front and 1.5" rear body lift on my tacoma. Does anyone know if I will have to extend my steering column, or will it be alright? If I do need to extend it, where can I get ahold of an extension?
Old 03-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #2
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
you cant mix up body lifts...

u cant have half of you truck lifted with a 3" body lift and then have the other half 1.5"
Old 03-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
adamw is on a distinguished road

adamw's Tacoma Gallery
I would just stay away from body lifts
Old 03-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #5
chacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedchacotaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
chacotaco's Tacoma Gallery
And since you are now going to suspension lift stay away from spacers and blocks.