Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

whats the difference ?

Old 03-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #21
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
45? I thought it was more than that!
If you go by the butt dyno then I think you end up getting around 70 extra h.p. with the scoop
Old 03-10-2011, 10:29 AM   #22
kxiong93 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
kxiong93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a DC long bed SR5. I just got rid of all the chrome, replaced it with black, black fenderflares and all that good stuff. I just wish at times i had 4wd (all the time) or at least a damn locker. I want to sell my truck but i got so much money in it that I really dont want to start over from scratch ish.

Go Find and install 4wd :P
Old 03-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #23
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a DC long bed SR5. I just got rid of all the chrome, replaced it with black, black fenderflares and all that good stuff. I just wish at times i had 4wd (all the time) or at least a damn locker. I want to sell my truck but i got so much money in it that I really dont want to start over from scratch ish.
OK , gotcha .

You have neither the Sport or the Offroad , or 4x4
Old 03-10-2011, 10:32 AM   #25
Bean&Cheese Taco
tiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to all
Army: E-2   13Fox
Name: VIC
tiresmokintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kxiong93 View Post
Go Find and install 4wd :P
If i dont long travel my truck which i am highly highly thinking about, i want to find a totaled 4x4 and use that as a donor for my truck. but that seems like a pain in the butt...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #26
Bean&Cheese Taco
tiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to alltiresmokintacoma is a name known to all
Army: E-2   13Fox
Name: VIC
tiresmokintacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
OK , gotcha .

You have neither the Sport or the Offroad , or 4x4
I have the trd off road stickers!! lmao!! Nope my truck is 2wd with open diff. Nothing special
Old 03-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #27

Quote:
If i dont long travel my truck which i am highly highly thinking about, i want to find a totaled 4x4 and use that as a donor for my truck. but that seems like a pain in the butt...
totally is going to be some hard labor to intall it :/ but im sure i'd be worth it in thee end!
Old 03-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #28

Quote:

thats my truck
your picture didn't come up.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #29
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thats my truck
Good looking
Old 03-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #30
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thats my truck
here's mine

Old 03-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
here's mine

nice! but im not feelin the lights switchh lol nice tho!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #35

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you pic of your truck?
This is mine as it sits now .

Full OME lift and Relentless Fab aluminum bumper are sitting in my shop waiting patiently to go on .

Old 03-11-2011, 01:42 AM   #36
BartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of light
BartStar's Tacoma Gallery
The TRD Sport has the bigger and better tires and wheels and you can get the tow package on the Sport but not the Off Road
Old 03-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #37
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post
The TRD Sport has the bigger and better tires and wheels and you can get the tow package on the Sport but not the Off Road
And now here is some more BS from Bartstar!!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:19 AM   #38
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
And now here is some more BS from Bartstar!!
exactly...i defend the sports and those words would never come out of my mouth
Old 03-11-2011, 04:27 AM   #40
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
Lol....that's funny! I have the towing package and I could have sworn I had the TRD Offroad! Damn....
you got taken....someone stole the sport hood, put on the OR stickers, traded the wheels/tires, removed all of the color matched stuff, and put in fake RR lock and ATRAC!!!!!! buttons.