Well, I'm selling my 2WD now, and was going to wait, but found a great deal on a lease takeover. Financing etc is already done, but with this there are ten months in the lease so thats how long I have to sell my 2WD.
It has been wheeled for sure,but I had the dealership go over it with a fine toothed comb and everything came back 100%. Crack in winshield, brakes at about 50% but everything mechanical all ok.
The ad lists the following:
2008 Tacoma TRD Offroad. Access Cab. Silver.
- 4.0L V6 6spd standard
- Full load interior (Power windows, mirrors, locks, AC, auto dimming rear view mirror, compass, outside temperature, leather stearing wheel & shifter, fabric seats) (no leather seats available till 2010/11 and only in sport model)
- Toyota Fabric floor mats (like new) and Toyota all season rubber floor mats.
- 109,000kms (lots of hiway) (~60k miles)
- Full bumper to bumper warrenty for 200,000kms or 6years (124 274 miles)
- Factory 400watt power inverter
- Extra tie downs in box (only comes with two by tailgate from factory)
- Bed rail adjustable tie down system
- Factory rear E-Locker
- Toyota roof rack for an extended cab truck modified to fit on an access cab, works great, only difference is you cant fold the cross bars away into the sides.
- ARB front bumper (ready to have a winch installed in it)
- Allpro rock sliders (welded on, not bolted through the frame, no holes drilled)
- Icon adjustable coil overs up front set at 2.5" over stock.
- Stock spring pack in the rear with 2 extra leafs re-arched to match the front
-Firestone airbags in the rear to help with extra loads.
-Tires: 255/85R16 BFG KM2 Mud Terrains (33") with full size spare. Tread is at 80% and the spare is brand new.
- Remote Start system with 2 remotes.
- Electric Trailer Brake Contoller
- block heater
-Tow package (with bigger alternator and class 4 hitch)
He also threw in 2 Lightforce 170 HID lights.
That was kind of rambling, but any ways this will be my new baby:
To date, I have ordered some stuff for it, some he took out and I have to replace, some just stuff I wanted.
-2 more lightforce 170 (Non HID) lights.
-Bluesea fuse block with switches and illuminated labels on it
-Bluesea 100A circuit breaker for the fuse block.
-Smittybilt Comp XRC-8 and some snatchblocks, shackles, tree protectors, etc.
-Yaesu 350M radio and a Nuvi 350, which will show my position and all of my buddies position on a nice garmin Topo map. All thru radio. Can talk/text on it radio to radio, no cell service needed.
At some point I'll prob go dual battery with an isolator.
I know most say to do your own lift, but this is a 2008 with everything I wanted essentially, for cheaper than I can get a stock 2008 TRD. I wouldn't be able to afford to spend 25k or more on a stock truck, then another $10k putting lifts, tires, bumper, etc on it.
The main purpose will be ultimate camping truck, so it seems about perfect for me.
My cost with taxes in etc will be $21,000 CAD. (Around $21,500 USD).
What do you guys think?