Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got my leveling kit and wheels/tires installed today

Old 03-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
Mr Jackboots
gran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gran torino's Tacoma Gallery
Got my leveling kit and wheels/tires installed today

Just waiting on having my Bushwacker flares installed and it's pretty much done.

Old 03-11-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
What kit did you put on? Looks good
Old 03-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #3
Sandhopper is on a distinguished road

Sandhopper's Tacoma Gallery
What size tire did you go with? I have an 05 ac 4wd and I am not sure what I would need to do to increase the tire size. I am currently running 265's and would like to jump to 285's or 33's (not sure they are synonymous).
Old 03-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Royal Canadian Air Force: Top Secret
teamfast's Tacoma Gallery
looks sweet, your avatar aint bad either.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
Mr Jackboots
gran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shedgran torino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gran torino's Tacoma Gallery
The leveling kit is a Procomp LK5055,the tires are 285/75 18's

Not the best way to lift a truck, but this one is a mall crawler