Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Double Cab w/ Roof Rack..

Old 09-16-2008, 07:16 AM   #21
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Can you have the factory rack then add the Yakima to extend the width? so basically i would use my 58" bars that i already have and mount them to the factory rack with the factory cross bars fold in.
Is there enough room with the factory bars folded in to clear the Yakima Low Rider Clamps?
Old 09-16-2008, 07:32 AM   #22
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Factory roof rack works well for me. I guess it all depends on what you want to do with it? Anyone else agree?

Thanks for the pics.. do you have anymore.. I am def thinking of just going with the factory rack... I was gonna go with the beaded rack posted above.. but Im happy with the rack i have at home..and plus i dont think the wife wants a rack like that near my truck.. haha
Old 09-23-2008, 10:38 PM   #23
nukem3 is on a distinguished road

Navy: USS Enterprise
nukem3's Tacoma Gallery
metal rack with lights

where do i get that metal rack with the lights????? anyone able to help?
Old 09-24-2008, 05:49 AM   #25
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
the two best racks on TW...

Made by Kasey200
and the other best!!!

HHHaaaaaaaaa, Dark knight, I like the 2nd photo rack more than the rack on your Taco...... hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa