Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Raced a 2005 bmw 330i

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Raced a 2005 bmw 330i

So last night this dude pulls up beside me in a 330i and was reving and accelerating and then getting even with me. Friend of mine says dude, He wants some. I was like man gas prices suck right now but why not. We got down to 30mph and he honked three times and my tacoma pulled from the start. I ran until I got to 100 and I had him by two cars. My street racing days are over but I was suprised at the acceleration fron 30 to 80. Wish I had the video.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery

IBTL.. THREAD FAIL!

Old 03-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
IBTL

Old 03-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #6
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRebel View Post
IBTL
what is ibtl mean, new to this site

Old 03-12-2011, 01:34 PM   #7
TACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to all

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
"in before the lock"

Old 03-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #8
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
In Before The Lock as in this thread will be locked due to street racing content!

Old 03-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmxracer View Post
CODE OF CONDUCT

The atmosphere at Tacoma World is meant to be welcoming and friendly to anyone who visits. Therefore, the staff of this site have laid out the following guidelines:

Use of offensive and inflammatory language, discussions or content targeting an ethnic, political or religious group, gender, sexual orientation, name calling, and humiliating or bashing members is prohibited in the forums of Tacoma World. Political discussion, talk or displays of street racing and excessive speeding are also not permitted on Tacoma World. Posting links or information for the purpose of pirating or illegally obtaining products is also prohibited.

Personal attacks or threats against other members will not be tolerated and generally results in expulsion from the site.

Should you have reason to take issue with a thread or post content, please discuss it with the Site Administrator or Moderators. Do not feel obligated or empower yourself to deal with the issue on their behalf. Such action will not be tolerated since it quickly spins out of control and the consequences are irreversible. Such unwarranted action almost never remedies the issue but hurts and brings disrepute to all of us Tacoma owners and enthusiasts.

Images or discussions that are questionable or sexual in nature DO NOT belong on the main forum. A vast cross section of people browse this popular site from their places of work and/or homes where co-workers or family members are in close proximity. These members should not have to worry about potentially embarrassing images appearing on their screen as a result of careless posting.

Any violation of the guidelines set out above will be dealt with by the moderators at their own discretion, including permanently banning members who decide to go against the rules and spirit of the site.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...e-conduct.html

Old 03-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #10
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Cool story brah!!! Wait, no it wasn't...

Closed Thread