Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 08:16 AM   #21
Runnerstrom28 will become famous soon enough
Name: Derek
Runnerstrom28's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepidy View Post
How can it be 2wd. What are those fake trd off road decals on his truck
Around SC it was hard to find a tacoma that was actually 4x4....almost every tacoma was TRD offroad or sport but none of them had 4wheel drive!

Did finally find one tho!

Old 03-13-2011, 08:16 AM   #22
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
I have to agree with Tepidy on this one....4x2 TRD offroad= poser. And for all the people saying they bought one to save money, you could have had a lower trim 4x4 for the price of the 4x2 TRD

Old 03-13-2011, 08:19 AM   #23
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
Arrogance . Shame.
How? Please do tell

Old 03-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #24
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
I have to agree with Tepidy on this one....4x2 TRD offroad= poser. And for all the people saying they bought one to save money, you could have had a lower trim 4x4 for the price of the 4x2 TRD
I love the whole "poser" thing. Seriously? Poser for what? Not everyone is trying to be something they arent. I have a Prerunner TRD OFF Road with the locker, does exactly what I need it to do.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #25
Say no to Bro

How hard is this to understand? your buying something that claims to be offroad...but is 2 wheel drive. not trying to sound like an old school d-bag by saying poser, just using it for lack of a better term

Old 03-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #26
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Starting to the understand the .

Old 03-13-2011, 08:30 AM   #27
Say no to Bro

A 4x2 TRD offroad is on the same level as a 4x4 with 22 inch rims...useless for what it is meant to be

I'm done. have fun flaming me

Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 AM   #28
BLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKSR5TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
BLKSR5TACO's Tacoma Gallery
well toyota has made billions off the idea of a trd offroad prerunner. how much have u made? let people drive and buy what ever they want....it's not hurting you in any way.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:38 AM   #29
Say no to Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKSR5TACO View Post
well toyota has made billions off the idea of a trd offroad prerunner. how much have u made? let people drive and buy what ever they want....it's not hurting you in any way.
Really? Billions? Are you Toyota's accountant now?

Old 03-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #30
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Not everyone needs or wants 4wd. He made a bad decision getting in that sand, but I have seen 4wd in the same predicament. Just because you have a 4wd doesn't make those who don't wrong. Just saying

Old 03-13-2011, 08:45 AM   #31
www.BeLikeBrit.org
fletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shedfletch aka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
fletch aka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not knocking anyone my point is for this thread is the guy is out of his mind taking his truck on soft sand-He is asking his truck to perform way over its capabilities by not having 4wd.
Sometimes the best way to learn is by doing. There was no danger to himself or anyone else, this was a teachable moment for him. I'm sure everyone of us has or will do something that other folks will be looking on with their hands on their hips and shaking their heads. Sounds like life to me.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #32
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im not see'ing the "Disgrace". I see a guy who learned a valuable lesson. Oh....And Im see'ing some douche bags in this thread.

Old 03-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #33
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Sometimes the best way to learn is by doing. There was no danger to himself or anyone else, this was a teachable moment for him. I'm sure everyone of us has or will do something that other folks will be looking on with their hands on their hips and shaking their heads. Sounds like life to me.
x2

Old 03-13-2011, 08:49 AM   #34
Rbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the roughRbohno is a jewel in the rough

Name: Richard
Rbohno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not knocking anyone my point is for this thread is the guy is out of his mind taking his truck on soft sand-He is asking his truck to perform way over its capabilities by not having 4wd. And yes beaches in NC and SC have packed sand so you could get away with airing down.
I have only driven on the beaches in the Kill Devil Hills area in NC all the way to Va. border and that sand is definitely NOT packed.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #35
Tepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: NY STATE POLICE-Investigator (RET)
Name: Ted
Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
Bravo

Old 03-13-2011, 09:15 AM   #37
Tepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: NY STATE POLICE-Investigator (RET)
Name: Ted
Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im not see'ing the "Disgrace". I see a guy who learned a valuable lesson. Oh....And Im see'ing some douche bags in this thread.
Chris, yes a valuable lesson learned and not a disgrace although its like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Sometimes you have to plan and think ahead.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #38
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
My Xr's 2 wheel drive, does that make me a poser?

Old 03-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #39
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thread closed, as it seems people cant discuss the topic at hand, and would rather turn it into a 4x4 vs 4x2 debate....again...

Closed Thread