Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Removing the Wheel well fenders?

Old 09-15-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Removing the Wheel well fenders?

I was just noticing how other peoples tacos have their wheel well fenders painted to match the bodies of the truck. Mine are not painted and i dont like the look of the plastic because it is beginning to fade in the sun. Is there any way to take off those fenders and replace them with something from online, or get them painted with the black pearl paint? I have the long mudflaps underneath of them that i would have to remove to. Thanks!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:01 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoft_warrior View Post
I was just noticing how other peoples tacos have their wheel well fenders painted to match the bodies of the truck. Mine are not painted and i dont like the look of the plastic because it is beginning to fade in the sun. Is there any way to take off those fenders and replace them with something from online, or get them painted with the black pearl paint? I have the long mudflaps underneath of them that i would have to remove to. Thanks!

the reason urs arent painted is cuz u got the rugged trail. it looks good on the silver. u can just take ur truck to any paint shop and they'll paint ur fenders for u
Old 09-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #3
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
cool thanks. just got to find a paint shop around here.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:10 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
the only thing is the silver bolts you see around the flare. just a thought.
http://www.bushwacker.com/ViewPhotos...MakeCat=Toyota
Old 09-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #6
jtaco is on a distinguished road
jtaco's Tacoma Gallery
if u want more clearence then go wtih glassworks fenders. they are expensive though.