1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Seats with side airbags!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tacozombie, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Mar 14, 2011 at 12:31 PM
    tacozombie

tacozombie [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRd sport
    I have a 2011 Toyota tacoma trd sport. My seats have the side airbags in them. I bought the truck the weekend before Halloween 2010. I noticed a while back that both the front seats (driver and passenger) are all rippled noticeably in the area where the airbag sticker is. When you touch the seat you can feel the wrinkles and stuff that I can only imagine are caused by the airbags. Is anyone’s truck doing this? If it is normal I will let it ride if not it really annoys me and I need to get something done before it’s too late!

2. Mar 14, 2011 at 4:34 PM
    daggertats

daggertats Well-Known Member

Member:
    arden nc
    Vehicle:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 reg cab
    undercover tonneau ,bug deflector, removal of all tacoma emblems added a set of component speakers behind the rear seat egr in channel window visors
    well i have a bench seat with airbags and its smooth as can be......if its as wrinkled as you say id take it back to them and show them.

Products Discussed in

To Top