Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Bumper

Old 03-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Krashley1124 is on a distinguished road
Army: Sergeant, 261st Ordnance Co
Krashley1124's Tacoma Gallery
Rear Bumper

I'm looking for a stock black rear bumper for my 08 Tacoma. I've called around and the prices aren't that great. Thought a fellow TW member might have one they have taken off for a good price!
Old 03-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that, i tried that a few years ago and got no where. I finally took it to a friend of mine who works at an auto body shop and he painted it and its held up great so far, and its been probably 2 yrs now.

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashley1124 View Post
I'm looking for a stock black rear bumper for my 08 Tacoma. I've called around and the prices aren't that great. Thought a fellow TW member might have one they have taken off for a good price!
Old 03-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti-dip that sucker, unless you're looking for a colormatch. Should cost you <$10.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
halfspin192 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Justin
halfspin192's Tacoma Gallery
Just rattle can it... $10 is all you need!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I got one from Toyota Parts Barn for $160. Here's the part number: 5215104907