1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Compustar remote start Q's

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by anethema, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Mar 15, 2011 at 9:34 PM
    anethema

anethema [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dawson Creek,BC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OR Access cab 4x4
    ARB Bumper,OEM Roof rack modded for access cab, Allpro Rock Sliders,Icon Adjustable coilovers,More Tie Downs in bed, Firestone Airbags in rear,Block heater
    I haven't taken my dash off to see what this thing looks like, but I do have a couple questions.

1. The pdfs online that I can find are only use manuals for the remote. Does anyone know where to get rear wiring/installer manuals for these things? I have the compustar 1wfm4r.

2. I normally leave my lights on all the time. They come on when I start the truck, and shut off as soon as I open the door after shutting the truck off. With the remote start, the truck keeps running after shutting the key off, and only shuts off after the door has been opened AND closed. Anyone know of a way to make my lights still shut off?

2. Mar 16, 2011 at 7:19 AM
    anethema

anethema [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    J
    Dawson Creek,BC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD OR Access cab 4x4
    ARB Bumper,OEM Roof rack modded for access cab, Allpro Rock Sliders,Icon Adjustable coilovers,More Tie Downs in bed, Firestone Airbags in rear,Block heater
    No ideas eh ?

Products Discussed in

To Top