Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

used unichip

Old 03-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
used unichip

Plug& play box &ext. warranty 1year left Orl cl for 400 obo.Man is tradeing toco for tund.. Is it worth it ???
Old 03-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
Tepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: NY STATE POLICE-Investigator (RET)
Name: Ted
Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
I had huge problems with my unichip on my tundra. worked great for 1.5 years and then started throwing codes. Got to the point where my engine would stall for no reason . Had to remove it and the truck returned to normal. Unichip after much convincing sent me another unit - same thing. So expensive and definately not worth it. You can PM me if you want more details