Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

bhlm success in the rain

Old 03-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
Anyway you guys want to help out a follow norcal taco owner
Old 03-19-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Looks much better! Thanks for doing my armrest, The GF loves it.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleod90 View Post
Anyway you guys want to help out a follow norcal taco owner
im sure we can work something out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Looks much better! Thanks for doing my armrest, The GF loves it.
no prob... my gf didnt care
Old 03-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^Bahaha!

Sean, I'm down to help...
Old 03-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #6
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Ok are you guys in sac?
Old 03-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #8

Natomas but no garage at the moment.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #9
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
what did you do to the armrest?
Old 03-19-2011, 08:42 PM   #10

They look much better now that the adhesive is dry. Thank you Steven!
Old 03-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #11
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post

They look much better now that the adhesive is dry. Thank you Steven!
fosho! looks good well do the back soon
Old 03-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #12
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. I did my grillecraft on a rainy day. I did my reverse lights on a snowing day. It's great having a garage.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:46 PM   #13
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man! Came out realllllll nice!
Old 03-19-2011, 10:47 PM   #14
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
How long did the bhlm mod take? Wanted to do it today but my yard work took longer than expected and we're having a meet tomorrow afternoon in NJ.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:37 PM   #15

It took us like 3hours but because we were bsing...good times.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:47 PM   #16
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. If I get up a decent time maybe I'll tackle it before I leave for the meet. Do the headlights have to re-adjusted? Are they a pain to take out?
Old 03-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #17
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Nice. If I get up a decent time maybe I'll tackle it before I leave for the meet. Do the headlights have to re-adjusted? Are they a pain to take out?
I'd read up on here as much as you can and don't rush them
Old 03-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #18

No it's not hard just takes patients.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:34 AM   #19
TRDLogic is on a distinguished road
TRDLogic's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work! Shout out from fair oaks!
Old 03-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #20

Ok well I'm free on weekends to take a drive up there. Just let me know when you guys are free