LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Taco?

Old 03-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
New Taco?

New 2011 TOYOTA TACOMA TX PRO TRD? what the heck is this?;//
Old 03-21-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
a package.....my simple answer
Old 03-21-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
a package.....my simple answer
What he said. Its simply a package, just the TRD Sport or TRD Off Road. Its the TX-Pro.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
where have you been?

try to keep up - haha
Old 03-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #5
Junior Mint
BeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeardedWeirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeardedWeirdo's Tacoma Gallery
It comes with a 600HP supercharged V8 engine, 6" lift, ProComp wheels and Duratracs for only $1,200 more.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedWeirdo View Post
It comes with a 600HP supercharged V8 engine, 6" lift, ProComp wheels and Duratracs for only $1,200 more.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:44 PM   #7
Geo-EngaNerd
mcaanda is on a distinguished road

Air Force: I made sure F-15's didnt crash
Name: mcaanda
mcaanda's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to mcaanda Send a message via MSN to mcaanda Send a message via Yahoo to mcaanda
Talking

LMGTFY

Old 03-21-2011, 06:46 PM   #8
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
yeah that would be the ultimate tacooooo

yeah thats what im gunna build and sell to the WOLRD!
Old 03-21-2011, 06:49 PM   #9
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery

this is ithe new TRD TX PRO package. basically upgraded shocks, exhaust and different style wheels. i will find my sheet and get back to ya.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #10
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
alright thankss!
Old 03-21-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superx2 View Post

this is the new TRD TX PRO package. basically upgraded shocks, exhaust and different style wheels. i will find my sheet and get back to ya.

T/X PACKAGE:
Off road tune suspension with Bilstein shocks
Upgrade to 16 inch TRD beadlock style alloy wheels with wheel lock
Stainless steel exhaust tip
Black tube steps
TX graphics
V-6 tow package
Old 03-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #12
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
T/X PACKAGE:
Off road tune suspension with Bilstein shocks
Upgrade to 16 inch TRD beadlock style alloy wheels with wheel lock
Stainless steel exhaust tip
Black tube steps
TX graphics
V-6 tow package

Hell that preatty much sounds like my modified SR5;

bilstein shocks, black rims, tube steps, V-6 tow package

I just need some graphics - haha
Old 03-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #13
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
They stole my ideas!

[QUOTE=Superx2;2908803]

this is ithe new TRD TX PRO package.

this is my modified SR5
Old 03-21-2011, 07:55 PM   #14

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
i would go to the big wigs and threaten to sue!! lol! nice truck!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #15
Make mine a Double!

Navy:
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would go to the big wigs and threaten to sue!! lol! nice truck!
hahaha
Old 03-22-2011, 06:33 AM   #16
andrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the roughandrew is a jewel in the rough
andrew's Tacoma Gallery
Ugly, expensive, and unnecessary...that's all you need to know.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:17 AM   #17
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im in
Old 03-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #18
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
you think I could go to a toyota dealer and ask if they could just put those addons to my truck i been wanting to do a lot to my taco but i really dont want put a major lift or anything out of the sort
Old 03-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #19

Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
TX PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post
you think I could go to a toyota dealer and ask if they could just put those addons to my truck i been wanting to do a lot to my taco but i really dont want put a major lift or anything out of the sort

im sure you could, your gonna pay for it though. (less than $1500) if you think its worth it, go for it!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:53 AM   #20
I don't say to much
KevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of lightKevinD is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
KevinD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And gets 30MPG