Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need help identifying this part of a lift

Old 03-22-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
TheBlackPearl is on a distinguished road

TheBlackPearl's Tacoma Gallery
Need help identifying this part of a lift

Hey all. This part came with my lift kit that purchased from another member on here. Can someone tell me what this called and what it is for? The seller mentioned that it was for the sway bars since I have a 4x4.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Need help identifying this part of a lift-download.jpg  
Old 03-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPearl View Post
Hey all. This part came with my lift kit that purchased from another member on here. Can someone tell me what this called and what it is for? The seller mentioned that it was for the sway bars since I have a 4x4.

Thanks in advance.
Sway bar relocate , I believe
Old 03-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a sway bar relocate kit or swaybar drop????
Old 03-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #4
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Sway bar relocation bracket
Old 03-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
TheBlackPearl is on a distinguished road

TheBlackPearl's Tacoma Gallery
Wow thanks guys. That was fast.