Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

This is probably super dumb but...

Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
your right

super dumb question!

not really, we have all asked when first seeing it
Old 03-22-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
Yota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shedYota Newb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
Yota Newb's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, I wish I had one sometimes. Call me lazy I don't care, but I hate the fact that the clutch is engaged with just a couple inches of movement, yet it has to be damn near pushed completely in for it to let the truck start....whatever. I'm used to it by now, but sometimes I still let out too soon and it doesn't completely start.

If it was easy to install, I would like to find one of those switches.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
if your in a shitty situation you can put it in first, take your foor off the clutch, and bump your kep (engage starter) and it will move you a little bit. or if your just too lazy to use the clutch. like me, i let my truck warm up and i push that button so i dont have to get in my truck to push in the clutch haha
Old 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #6
Back in the game!
Wile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shedWile is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Wile's Tacoma Gallery
Although people use it to start the vehicle without depressing the clutch. It is intended to allow you to use the starter to crawl you out of a tight situation where riding the clutch while trying to run the brake and accelerator isn't an option.