Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New car, opinion would be appreciated

Old 03-23-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
ra1phh is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralph
ra1phh's Tacoma Gallery
New car, opinion would be appreciated

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself here...

I just bought my first car, which is a 2011 Toyota Tacoma v6 PreRunner 5 speed auto, Double Cab, Long bed, with the TRD Sport Package.

I got all of this for 29,500 brand new.. how do ya think i did??

But i'm definitely loving the car, ESP the double cab and i'm so glad i went long bed instead of short.. if your gonna get a truck, mite as well get a TRUCK... and plus didn't need the 4x4 since I'm from southern california..

but what do you think about my car and how much i paid for it????

your honest opinion would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks~
Old 03-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
You drive a TRUCK! Not a car.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #3
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Yes you got a great deal IMO.

Welcome to Tacoma world

It's a TRUCK not a CAR...
Old 03-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
ra1phh is on a distinguished road
Name: Ralph
ra1phh's Tacoma Gallery
hehe truck!!~
Old 03-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #5
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
You drive a TRUCK! Not a car.
Boom
Old 03-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #6
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
welcome and good job... you did better than i did... out the door i paid 31,500..and included some parts (running boards, trd air filter, xzilon crap, bed extender)

I got the exact same TRUCK... originally wanted the 4x4 but after thoroughly thinking thru, i thought it would be best to stick with 4x2... im from so cal as well and seriously how often do i do 4 wheelin?... the occasional camp and stuff a 4x2 will suffice.. .plus more weight, more gas... so all in all, good choice and get ready to spend here! im around my $1k mark spent... about $1.5 pending products.. and definetly more to come (suspension in mind).....enjoy

-AnT
Old 03-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #7
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
You got a decent deal. I got my ac off the lot for 28,500 with the 100k mile warranty
Old 03-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #8
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Are you happy with your purchase and can you afford it? If the answer is yes then that is all that matters. You will always find someone who got a better deal than you.

Enjoy the truck.