Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How do you remove the inner fender screw grommets?

Old 03-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
bcs4 is on a distinguished road
bcs4's Tacoma Gallery
How do you remove the inner fender screw grommets?

I've searched for hours, and there are many posts about the inner fender, but none specifically addressing the fender liner screw grommets.

This may be an incorrect name, as there are some grommets that take a flat head and a 90 degree turn. I've got these out already.

The ones I want to know about are the grommets with the hole in the center.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
if i am correct the ones with the hole in the center must be pushed in while pryed up...
but i might be wrong...
aanyway free bump.....
oh yea buy extra cuz you will alwys break a few
Old 03-23-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
bcs4 is on a distinguished road
bcs4's Tacoma Gallery
That hole is deep! Snowing here now, and I put the truck in my tight garage for the night, I'll post here if it works. Thanks for trying even if it doesn't work. I may end up drilling them out..