Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Another BHLM Thread...

Old 09-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Talking Another BHLM Thread...

Well, i decided to do the BHLM (Black Head Light Mod) today...
Here are the pics:
Took the grill off:

Taking the lights out:

Put in the 1st light:

All Done!:

Pretty easy to do, taking them apart was the hardest part...(i did manage to stab my arm with a screwdriver while taking them apart though)

This is why i was taking my headlights apart in the first place:

^^yup, thats water...
Old 09-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
looks very cool, you painted them yourself??
Old 09-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
looks good...should have kept the reflectors out...and also gutted the back of that grill...lol
Old 09-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
looks very cool, you painted them yourself??
thanks, yeah i did everything today. I'm trying to go with a different look for the truck... I'm gonna tint the tail lights very soon too... and window tint...I guess i'm tired of chrome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
looks good...should have kept the reflectors out...and also gutted the back of that grill...lol
you can't really see the back of the grill once it's on the truck... I would gut it but the back of the grill still has to be there...(it's a bolt-over grill)
Old 09-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
thanks, yeah i did everything today. I'm trying to go with a different look for the truck... I'm gonna tint the tail lights very soon too... and window tint...I guess i'm tired of chrome...

you can't really see the back of the grill once it's on the truck... I would gut it but the back of the grill still has to be there...(it's a bolt-over grill)
why dont you go with those eyelids and grill all black? that would look very cool IMO
Old 09-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
why dont you go with those eyelids and grill all black? that would look very cool IMO
i was actually thinking of painting them today too...
i'll probably do it some time soon...
Old 09-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:21 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
hey 05........truck looks killer bro!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #9
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't I see the pics? or Avatars?
Old 09-19-2008, 03:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTaco2134 View Post
Why can't I see the pics? or Avatars?
Maybe the settings on the computer your on doesn't allow you to see pictures...
Old 09-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2008 View Post
chrome lover!!!
haha...
not for long though....
i'm gonna change out whatever i can for black...
Old 09-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #13
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Black is good.

You going to paint the Baja's black? I think I would. That would be hot!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Black is good.

You going to paint the Baja's black? I think I would. That would be hot!
i might, still not sure though...
and yeah, those baja's definitely look good in black...
Old 09-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #15

When you come down to the meet next month, you should help me convert my headlights after.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:18 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
When you come down to the meet next month, you should help me convert my headlights after.
haha... if you really want to....
Old 09-20-2008, 08:27 AM   #17

Do it bro!