Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

HELP on Gaskets for Access Limited Tonneau cover

Old 03-24-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
whalerman is on a distinguished road
whalerman's Tacoma Gallery
HELP on Gaskets for Access Limited Tonneau cover

I installed the cover this afternoon with no real issues. Took a little over an hour. If I were to do it again, easy 1/2 hour job.

I chose the limited mainly for the latching mechanism, but it also came with a gasket for the tailgate. BUT, I can't figure out how or where it attaches. I know I am a dumbass!

I called tech support, and he kinda explained it, but not really. I am more of a visual learner. Anyone have some good closeups of the proper way the tailgate seal is supposed to be attached. Or maybe a little better description of how.

Thank you.