View Poll Results: How long till someone plasti-dips their truck
1 week 13 17.11%
End of April 15 19.74%
End of Summer 34 44.74%
End of Fall 2 2.63%
End of 2011 12 15.79%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2011, 06:38 AM   #21
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
End of summer for sure.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:55 AM   #22
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ill do it if someone buys me the plasti-dip.. my truck is gold and i haaaaate it
Old 03-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #23
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
^^ You should line-x your whole truck like the other guy. Looked really cool/tough IMO. At least if you're planning on keeping your truck.

Might even increase MPGs! Golfballs have far less drag due to their mottled surface
Old 03-25-2011, 11:18 AM   #24
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
ill do it if someone buys me the plasti-dip.. my truck is gold and i haaaaate it
Got pix? Put some black (properly painted) wheels on your truck. I wasn't a big fan of gold untl I saw box rocket's and taquito's rigs w/ black wheels.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #25
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
wtf?!?!?! i dont understand the fascination. must be a west coast/mall crawler/imboredandneedsomethingtodo thing
Old 03-29-2011, 06:06 PM   #26
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'll go Plasti-dip my Van...the whole van. Perhaps two-tone? Ahahaha.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:30 PM   #27
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Got pix? Put some black (properly painted) wheels on your truck. I wasn't a big fan of gold untl I saw box rocket's and taquito's rigs w/ black wheels.
yeah i got these rims and tires back in... late 09 i believe and as far as gold goes i do like mine but id rather spend money on other stuff than a paint job but here it is
Attached Thumbnails
How long till....-2011-01-24-15.36.22.jpg   How long till....-truck1.jpg  
Old 03-29-2011, 07:46 PM   #29
n315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to beholdn315on is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
n315on's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
yeah i got these rims and tires back in... late 09 i believe and as far as gold goes i do like mine but id rather spend money on other stuff than a paint job but here it is
Thats a nice looking truck. Alot better than green IMO.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 PM   #30

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
thanks i prefer black though but i couldnt pass up this truck so i got it
Old 03-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #31
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
There is a guy who has a built chevy blazer around town here that had it Rhino lined. I t added about 50 lbs to the weight of his truck, plus it is pretty much dent proof.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:23 PM   #32
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
Plasti-dip contest entrants need to be in by april 21st.
You will be judged on these catagories: Fit and Finish , Creativity , 2 Color Calamity , least dressed female...still with clothing on, and next to the truck plasti-dipped

p.s.
I'm not accountable for anyone actually believing me in this thread.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:38 PM   #33

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ill offer up my sister for 1st place lol
Old 03-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #36
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #37
CubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCubanTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Carlos
CubanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Once you go black....
Old 03-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #38
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I plasti dipped my weiner yesterday
Another addition to my sig!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #39
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
You and about 4 other people
Old 03-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #40
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You and about 4 other people
Technically that puts your useful posts up to 7 now OZ