Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Not a good day for the taco

Old 09-19-2008, 12:46 PM   #21
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
well i used it yesterday on my red truck nothing happened no paint removal either...id recommend it just be easy with it of course i just hold the piece of rag to the lid of the acetone and put my finger over it just to wet it not soak it
Old 09-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #22
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
just got my first estimate, $2500
Old 09-19-2008, 01:22 PM   #23
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
just got my first estimate, $2500
did you try to throw some dirt on it and rub it out?
Old 09-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #24
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
rub out a dent? how does that work
Old 09-19-2008, 01:57 PM   #25
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch! Maybe you could dry ice it?

Get some All Pro sliders, they woulda stopped that from happening.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:59 PM   #26
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Ouch! Maybe you could dry ice it?

Get some All Pro sliders, they woulda stopped that from happening.
sliders aren't going to do me any good now. 24 hours ago maybe
Old 09-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #27
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like it was a lousy day for your Taco and you (after receiving that estimate!). Sorry it happened.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #28
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
well now i know why sliders should be raised up on my list of mods to come.... in case someone hits me or i get a little too close to somthing in a parking lot. way too many people on here seem to be having their truck damaged in the urban jungle. i think too many of the new parking lots and garages these days are just too damn small for a truck, even the Tacomas.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:56 PM   #29
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i was never that fond of the sliders but i'm definitely considering them now!

oh and today i noticed that my truck is creaking when i get in or out or shut the door. could this have to do with hitting the pole, i hit it pretty hard.. or am i just being paranoid?
Old 09-19-2008, 11:27 PM   #30
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
yeah i was never that fond of the sliders but i'm definitely considering them now!

oh and today i noticed that my truck is creaking when i get in or out or shut the door. could this have to do with hitting the pole, i hit it pretty hard.. or am i just being paranoid?
yeah, if it got bent good enough, and from the pics..it did, it likely messed up a hinge or two, but when the truck is repaired, they should fix that too....if they dont, take it back and make them.......thats what your insurance covers!!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:32 PM   #31
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
but its creaking on the opposite side of where it hit...hmm oh well i'll wait and see what happens when i eventually get it fixed.

i got some good news, my black headlights came today. can't wait to put them on after work tomorrow