Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OEM Toyota Group Buy, What would you want?

View Poll Results: What OEM parts do you want in a group buy?
Roof Rack 67 25.48%
Tow Hitch 16 6.08%
Fog Light Switch 33 12.55%
Color Matched Grill or 2011 Grill 64 24.33%
TRD Cold Air Intake 74 28.14%
Cabin Filters 15 5.70%
Fog Lights 28 10.65%
Off Road Skid Plates 25 9.51%
TRD Skid Plate 55 20.91%
Other ( PM Me part # ) 12 4.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #21
vierzwanzig is on a distinguished road
vierzwanzig's Tacoma Gallery
fog light switches, color match grill
Old 03-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Roof rack depending on price.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #23
ser240z is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
ser240z's Tacoma Gallery
Roof Rack, Color matched grill
Old 03-25-2011, 04:16 PM   #24
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
ok roof rack also

scratch the rotors i just ordered them from 4u
Old 03-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #25
Erll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to beholdErll is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Navy Nuke MM2, USS Albany
Name: My Name is Erll
Erll's Tacoma Gallery
oem inverter
Old 03-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erll View Post
oem inverter
You really don't want it.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:01 PM   #27
08TacoTrD will become famous soon enough
08TacoTrD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go for a Chipmunk eradicator.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:06 PM   #28
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Cabin Filters.

If you could get a awesome price, i bet they'd go like hotcakes. There also would be almost no variance in "style, design, etc"
Old 03-25-2011, 06:13 PM   #29
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Roof rack depending on price.
I started to say roof rack, but there is too much other after market stuff I'd rather spend the money on. I do kinda like the look of them. Not sure if/when I'd use it though.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:14 PM   #30
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and another thing I wondered about, can us Sport guys get the skid plates that the off roads have? Or would it be better to go after market?
Old 03-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #31
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Cabin Filters.

If you could get a awesome price, i bet they'd go like hotcakes. There also would be almost no variance in "style, design, etc"
http://www.logical-source.com/2006-T...COMA-7586.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Oh and another thing I wondered about, can us Sport guys get the skid plates that the off roads have? Or would it be better to go after market?
Mine would probably be for looks too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I started to say roof rack, but there is too much other after market stuff I'd rather spend the money on. I do kinda like the look of them. Not sure if/when I'd use it though.
Aftermarket. The stock skids are crap.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #32
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
the color matched grill
Old 03-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #33
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Color matched grille? Anyone have a link to the guy who sells them? Town and country Toyota I believe .
Old 03-25-2011, 06:32 PM   #34
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
the color matched grill
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo freak View Post
Color matched grille? Anyone have a link to the guy who sells them? Town and country Toyota I believe .
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ighlight=color
Old 03-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #35
Ex STi enthusiast www.iwsti.com
Aod will become famous soon enoughAod will become famous soon enough

Air Force:
Name: B.
Aod's Tacoma Gallery
oem running boards for a DC
Old 03-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #36
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested in the bluetooth setup.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #38
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
For a 2010

1. Fog Light switch
2. Fog Light Relay
3. Intermittant Wiper Switch
4. Cruise Control
5. Ipod hook up instead of aux port

These are the things I wish my truck had beside the rear locker. I have a set of fog lights taken off a 10' taco and I believe all I need now is switch and relay, unles someone knows different. Thanks for offering this.
On the ipod hookup I know isimple is cheaper even at my cost. I went with the isimple in my truck because for some reason the same version from toyota with less features was more money.

I will look in to the others
Old 03-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #39
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by vierzwanzig View Post
fog light switches, color match grill
I am hearing a ton of color matched grill and I know there is another guy on tw doing them for 175+ so I will find out pricing on monday.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #40
grdnrxr is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
grdnrxr's Tacoma Gallery
Add another bluetooth