LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OEM Toyota Group Buy, What would you want?

View Poll Results: What OEM parts do you want in a group buy?
Roof Rack 67 25.48%
Tow Hitch 16 6.08%
Fog Light Switch 33 12.55%
Color Matched Grill or 2011 Grill 64 24.33%
TRD Cold Air Intake 74 28.14%
Cabin Filters 15 5.70%
Fog Lights 28 10.65%
Off Road Skid Plates 25 9.51%
TRD Skid Plate 55 20.91%
Other ( PM Me part # ) 12 4.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #41
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Roof rack depending on price.
I will have pricing on monday on as much of these things as I can.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #42
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
You really don't want it.
x2 I would suggest after market
Old 03-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #43
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Cabin Filters.

If you could get a awesome price, i bet they'd go like hotcakes. There also would be almost no variance in "style, design, etc"
I hear that! I am waiting to hear back from our distributor, we dont go toyota oem they have us use someone else but it comes boxed up like toyota made it. Any ways I will know soon I hope.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #44
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Oh and another thing I wondered about, can us Sport guys get the skid plates that the off roads have? Or would it be better to go after market?
The TRD off road model skids are great if your not going to be doing tons of crawling. I have budbuilt skids and even he agreed that for 90% of people the standard skids are fine.... HOWEVER the front skid is the most important and in that case ignore the TRD skid if your looking for major beef, but if your looking for above standard protection the silver trd is fine. I had it on my truck and it worked for what I did but I love my budbuilts.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #46
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
BT setup here.
those will have the steering wheel control right?
I will know on monday, but I believe that is an additional part. If it is I will make sure to update.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #47
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
If you get close to the $185 shipped total on a 2011 SW grille I'll buy one, since you're an active part of the forum. Thanks for setting this all up.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #48
othater is just really niceothater is just really niceothater is just really niceothater is just really nice
othater's Tacoma Gallery
Bluetooth and color matched Sat antenna
Old 03-25-2011, 10:20 PM   #50
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
if you can get a roof rack group buy, I'm in
Old 03-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #51
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in a TRD skid plate..

Thanks for trying to arrange this.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:47 PM   #54
Expedition Style

Awesome guys. Keep em coming. I will make an official thread by Monday with at least 5 items from this thread.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:43 AM   #55
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
i would be interested in a 2.5-3 inch lift kit
Old 03-26-2011, 02:07 AM   #56
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
count me in for fogs, switch, and color matched grille. (If they make the top 5)

thanks for putting this together Josh.
Old 03-26-2011, 02:12 AM   #57
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
supercharger
Old 03-26-2011, 02:38 AM   #58
njbran82 will become famous soon enoughnjbran82 will become famous soon enough

Marines: 0317
Name: Nate
njbran82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caduceus View Post
supercharger
x2 supercharger
Old 03-26-2011, 02:46 AM   #59
Silver Member
SilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverBullet07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
SilverBullet07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
if you can get a roof rack group buy, I'm in
X2
Old 03-26-2011, 04:13 AM   #60
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How about the TRD Off Road tow hook? I would love to replace the weak little one on my Sport and I see a lot of folks looking for the OEM one in the buy/sell/ trade here on TW.

Or 2011 tail lights?

Products Discussed in this Thread