Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OEM Toyota Group Buy, What would you want?

View Poll Results: What OEM parts do you want in a group buy?
Roof Rack 67 25.48%
Tow Hitch 16 6.08%
Fog Light Switch 33 12.55%
Color Matched Grill or 2011 Grill 64 24.33%
TRD Cold Air Intake 74 28.14%
Cabin Filters 15 5.70%
Fog Lights 28 10.65%
Off Road Skid Plates 25 9.51%
TRD Skid Plate 55 20.91%
Other ( PM Me part # ) 12 4.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2011, 02:53 PM   #1
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
OEM Toyota Group Buy, What would you want?

Update I am sorry I did not get back to every one as fast as I hoped. I was hit with tons of pm's and it took the dealership a while to return my emails. I got all the pricing back out to those who pm'd me. For the most part because of the bad initial response from the cai group buy the dealership is not really willing to offer much of a discount anymore. The pricing is still cheaper than normal but if you did enough digging you could probably find it cheaper online or you wont really save all that much. I apologize as I was hoping to be able to really help out, but like I said, when the parts manager read all the comments on the cai group buy, he was not as willing to do me a favor and hook it up, especially when they will not be making any money off the items and were only doing it as a favor to me. But for those of you who I quoted pricing to, those prices will still be available should you want to take advantage of them.

A few bad eggs tend to ruin the batch.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricmarquis View Post
I would be totally interested in the Toyota bluetooth setup.
Ok Cool. I will wait until monday to see what some other people are interested in and I will put up pricing then. Thanks.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
rotors
Old 03-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
DuckTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DuckTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in the color matched grilles. Speedway blue for me.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:03 PM   #5
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
rotors
Ok, added.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #6
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckTaco View Post
I would be interested in the color matched grilles. Speedway blue for me.
I know there is another section on TW offering the color matched grilles and I believe they are doing them for 185 shipped ( reno ) (the quote I got when I called). I will know monday what our cost is and update then.

So far this has been the most popular request outside of the tsb leaf pack
Old 03-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Color matched grille - Radiant RED!!!
Old 03-25-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
would the OEM bluetooth be able to be used w/ an aftermarket unit? tieing it into the stock or aftermetket harnesses?
Old 03-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #9
Expedition Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
would the OEM bluetooth be able to be used w/ an aftermarket unit? tieing it into the stock or aftermetket harnesses?
I am not 100% sure. I can check on monday and see if its possible or if any other members could chime in that would be cool.

I do know that one of our techs has an fj with an aftermaket stereo and bluetooth but not sure if its the taco version or aftermarket. I will ask monday.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #10

^^^ would you also be able to use it on an 05????
Old 03-25-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrahsky View Post
I am not 100% sure. I can check on monday and see if its possible or if any other members could chime in that would be cool.

I do know that one of our techs has an fj with an aftermaket stereo and bluetooth but not sure if its the taco version or aftermarket. I will ask monday.
thx.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #12
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for bluetooth
Old 03-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #13
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Front half shaft
Old 03-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #14
Expedition Style

Quote:
I will find out.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #15
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
color matched grill
fog light switches
Old 03-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #16
Expedition Style

Quote:
Found this, http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...bluetooth.html
Old 03-25-2011, 03:31 PM   #17
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
color matched door handles
Old 03-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #18

Thanks sierra.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #19
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in Bluetooth pricing as well. Thank you btw.