LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2011 Tacoma double cab 5 lug!

Old 03-25-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
newblood is on a distinguished road
newblood's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Tacoma double cab 5 lug!

Anyone purchased one yet? Does it have a V6 option? Might be thinking about trading in my 2010 TRD sport.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
From what I understand, they're all 4 cly. I'd love to see one slammed.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by newblood View Post
Anyone purchased one yet? Does it have a V6 option? Might be thinking about trading in my 2010 TRD sport.
They are all 4 bangers and yes there is are some that have bought them. Why do you want a 5 lug?
Old 03-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
And why would you want to trade a Sport for 5 lugs??
Old 03-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
newblood is on a distinguished road
newblood's Tacoma Gallery
For that exact reason to slam it. Just seen a photoshopped rendition on here and I absolutely fell in love. Wish there was a V6 option tho.
Old 03-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Lame. Sounds like a waste of money.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
He probably thinks lifting is a waste of money. Different strokes for different folks.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #8
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
But again. If I lived in Hawaii, I'd have to be lifted. I bet there are so many places to explore. God I miss Honolulu.