Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cancel warranty?

Old 09-19-2008, 10:11 AM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Question Cancel warranty?

If I wanted to cancel my warranty, would I get a refund check?
Old 09-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
yes, but it is prorated
Old 09-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TY +1

How would I go about doing it?
Old 09-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't done it, but I believe you go through your finance department and then they will mail you a truck.

Are you looking at the super discounted warranty through Troy?
Old 09-19-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I haven't done it, but I believe you go through your finance department and then they will mail you a truck.
HOLY chit, they will mail me a Truck???
Old 09-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
HOLY chit, they will mail me a Truck???
uhh, yeah. No PO Boxes though.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
hahahaa
Old 09-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i've been waiting on a refund check off my 07 extended warranty for 2 months now
Old 09-19-2008, 03:34 PM   #9
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I did that when I owned my Dodge. If I remember correctly - I had to have someone at the dealership write mileage down and *sign off* on that on a special paper that you sent to the warrantee place. They pro-rate it based on mileage from the day you left the lot.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
Why do you want to cancel your warranty?
Dont need it
Old 09-19-2008, 08:37 PM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I recently cancelled my extended warranty. They applied my refund to my loan since it was rolled into the financing, 0% from Toyota Financial Services. It was pro-rated & an admin fee. If you are free & clear on the title, don't own the car any longer, or didn't finance the warranty the check will come to you but it takes a while like Jhodge says, its not quick. Even with going from them to them it took a month. If I keep the truck before the 3/36 is up, I am going to buy thru troy tho. Great deal that guy does.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:55 PM   #12
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Dont need it
And why would you? It IS a Toyota after all.