Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WTT: Silver Hood Scoop Insert for Black Hood Scoop Insert

Old 03-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Silver Hood Scoop Insert for Black Hood Scoop Insert

Anyone local to I-5 Corridor in Oregon who might be interested in swapping inserts? If there is no interest, would plastidip be a good alternative? Not sure if I want to sand, prime, paint, and clear (like lower bumper valance). Reply or PM with interest or input. Thanks in advance.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:15 AM   #2
Ninj is on a distinguished road
Name: Ninja
Ninj's Tacoma Gallery
I havenít posted it yet, I will today. I have a black insert for sale. Itís an OEM one. I was going to swap my white one and use this one but never got around to it. Itís still in the factory wrapping. Iíd want cash for it Iím not looking to trade.