LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Console Cover

Old 09-20-2008, 07:47 AM   #1
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Console Cover

Does anyone know where to get a center console cover for a 2nd gen. I know you can get them from wetokole if you buy the seat covers but all I want is a console cover. I hate the feel of that thing. If not I rekin I will have to cover it in leather but that looks like it will be a pain in the A$$! Thanks for any input. Jay
Old 09-20-2008, 10:09 AM   #2
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I also have been searching and have come up with nothing. I don't know why WO doesn't offer JUST the cover but they don't. Another option I've been considering is buying some wetsuit material on Ebay and covering it myself.

Products Discussed in this Thread