LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma

Old 09-15-2010, 08:42 AM   #461
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnj View Post
my build
Nice truck, like the black wheels with the white lettering.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #462
Do Work!
RedTaco21 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
RedTaco21's Tacoma Gallery
My taco
Old 10-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #463
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #464
Ocean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really nice

Ocean's's Tacoma Gallery
Kite...that looks like such a cool truck! I like the front end. How does it drive with the 4 banger? Whats the gas mileage like?
Old 10-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #465
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean's View Post
Kite...that looks like such a cool truck! I like the front end. How does it drive with the 4 banger? Whats the gas mileage like?
Thanks. I just bought the truck and haven't put a whole tank through so I'm not sure about the gas mileage. The 4 banger seems to have enough power, cruises fine at 80mph and is not to sluggish off the line (with the 5spd). I test drove a few 4.0Ls and liked the power but the initial purchase price and gas bill savings is what got me the 4cyl.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:45 AM   #466
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kite View Post
Thanks. I just bought the truck and haven't put a whole tank through so I'm not sure about the gas mileage. The 4 banger seems to have enough power, cruises fine at 80mph and is not to sluggish off the line (with the 5spd). I test drove a few 4.0Ls and liked the power but the initial purchase price and gas bill savings is what got me the 4cyl.

Nice buy! Looks really aggressive already for being a 4cyl right out of the dealer!
If you want more power down the line, you should turbocharge
Old 10-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #467
redtacoma is on a distinguished road
redtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My 06 taco

Old 10-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #468
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Red is right...

it's even red on the inside...

Old 10-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #469
KCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud ofKCin HBCA has much to be proud of

Firefighter: Retired
Name: Keith
KCin HBCA's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks... but after looking at the photos I need to move the LED strips in the backseat. Not getting the full benefit from them.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #470
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
My two favorite things...the wifey and the truck..

Old 10-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #471
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter247 View Post
My two favorite things...the wifey and the truck..
I like your priorities!
Old 10-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #472
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Need to get my tires aligned
Attached Thumbnails
Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma-img_4715.jpg   Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma-img_4730.jpg  
Old 10-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #473
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to JAKE

Old 11-03-2010, 07:33 AM   #474
Ocean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really niceOcean's is just really nice

Ocean's's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted to post some pix of my shell...

It is really convenient, but I feel that it takes a lot of the sportiness away from me taco...

Yes no?

Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 AM   #475
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. If I had a use for a shell I'd have one.

Quote:

It is really convenient, but I fell that it takes a lot of the sportiness away from me taco...

Yes no?

Old 11-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #476
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Need more Rad Red in my life!!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:57 PM   #477
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
just picked up this camper shell with a thule slide rack system for 400 bux... woohoo now i have to paint it rad red!

Old 11-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #478

Quote:

It is really convenient, but I feel that it takes a lot of the sportiness away from me taco...

Yes no?

IMO, with a lift, the shells add some sportiness...
Sooooo time for a lift
Old 11-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #479
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tervanun View Post
IMO, with a lift, the shells add some sportiness...
Sooooo time for a lift
A lift helps definitely... I love the way mine looks... Now i just need a roof rack and some matching paint!
Old 11-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #480
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kite View Post
what size/type of tires?

Products Discussed in this Thread