Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma

Old 01-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #621
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
Superstition 2013.

Mine1 by dajosh2, on Flickr
Old 01-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #622
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^!!! What wheels are those?? Anymore pics of your truck?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #623
BDS'd
RadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant futureRadTaco914 has a brilliant future

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma-resizedimage_1359516079518.jpg

Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma-resizedimage_1359516095713.jpg
Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #624
FLYNN LIVES!
7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed7A7ER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter Armament Mechanic
7A7ER's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMc View Post
Instagrammy pic I took at the on laws cabin.
Nice Picture Work Sir! Whats your secret?
Old 02-07-2013, 10:56 PM   #625
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Nice Rad Reds up there. . .

Here is mine. 2007

Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #627
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Someone I heard is all nuttin in their stuffin now LOCKED out with their C@*k out. . . Congrats
Old 02-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #629

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Lets go! Where I can't go, I'll hop in yours to test them out man.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #631

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to hit up Gorman sooner and I'll roll with you in March then.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #633
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7A7ER View Post
Nice Picture Work Sir! Whats your secret?
Honestly I took it with my iPhone and jacked up the contrast a bit with Instagram.
Thanks though!
Old 02-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #634
TXtycoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
TXtycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Tell me what ya'll think. This is my favorite pic I have of mine so far...
2007 Access Cab PreRunner SR5 V6 Radiant Red

Old 02-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #635
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtycoon View Post
Tell me what ya'll think. This is my favorite pic I have of mine so far...
2007 Access Cab PreRunner SR5 V6 Radiant Red

Nice. Did you paint the grill or did you buy a sport?
Old 02-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #637
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
My 07 TRD OR 4X4

2011 grill
Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #638
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
My 07 TRD OR 4X4

2011 grill
I can't wait till I paint mine this week. Gonna look so much better
Old 02-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #639
TXtycoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
TXtycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Nice. Did you paint the grill or did you buy a sport?
Thanks I bought the grill off eBay and it was originally all black, but my buddy and I painted the borders to match.
Old 02-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #640

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Painted mine yesterday/today. Gonna put it back on tomorrow!