Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma

Old 02-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #641
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
So I couldn't wait. I put a coat of wax on before I installed. At least right now (in low light) I am very happy with the results.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:20 AM   #642
TacoJoe11 is on a distinguished road

TacoJoe11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiR3D View Post
Here is my RAD RED! Im going to be putting an OME 3in lift on along with HID Projectors and Black headlight mod and a Satoshi grill here in the next 2-3 weeks
Nice looking ride! What did you use to black out your rims, assuming those are the stock 16's
Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #643
GatorNation is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Tommy
GatorNation's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #644
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
So I couldn't wait. I put a coat of wax on before I installed. At least right now (in low light) I am very happy with the results.
Looks good man. I put a few coats of wax on mine to protect it.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:25 PM   #645
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post
Looks good man. I put a few coats of wax on mine to protect it.
So did I prior to putting it on.

To an untrained eye it looks spot on. I can tell there is a small difference but looks good. Thanks for the paint recommendation
Old 03-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #646
Stuff'd
RadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud ofRadTaco914 has much to be proud of

Name: NEIL
RadTaco914's Tacoma Gallery
As of now!
Attached Thumbnails
Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma-resizedimage_1362434892550.jpg  
Old 03-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #647
mattmyster is on a distinguished road

Name: matt
mattmyster's Tacoma Gallery
Mitch...what kind of paint did you use on that red grill...looks awesome
Old 03-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #648

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmyster View Post
Mitch...what kind of paint did you use on that red grill...looks awesome
GTA pointed me to this paint

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250767201922....l2649&afsrc=1

To an untrained eye its perfect. I can see a little difference but not much
Old 03-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #649
mattmyster is on a distinguished road

Name: matt
mattmyster's Tacoma Gallery
did you use a clear coat
Old 03-04-2013, 04:15 PM   #650
DirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USN Retired
Name: Terry
DirtEater's Tacoma Gallery
Man, why did they quit making Tacomas in radiant red? Why??? That color does it for me far more than any of the others. Just got my '13 saturday, and don't laugh, but I got super white. It's clean.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #651

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmyster View Post
did you use a clear coat
Negative. Just sanded, adhension promoter, 3 coats primer, wetsand, 2 coats primer, wet sand, 3 coats red, wet sand, final good coat of red and let sit for 12 hours
Old 03-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #652
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorNation View Post
Hate to brake it to you but unless you had your truck painted thats not Rad Red...
Old 03-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #653

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some day time photos

Old 03-05-2013, 08:40 PM   #654

Looks good man.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #656
TRD 4.0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jorge
TRD 4.0's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma-20121221_151644.jpg  
Old 03-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #657

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #658
kite will become famous soon enough

kite's Tacoma Gallery
^Are those 33" or 32"?
Old 03-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #659
TIM.TRDSparks is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired Firemen
TIM.TRDSparks's Tacoma Gallery

Bought her just last week and loving it so far. About to take off the chrome grille for a painted grille!
Old 03-20-2013, 01:58 PM   #660

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kite View Post
^Are those 33" or 32"?
32's. 265/75R16s to be exact