Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma

Old 09-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma

Well everyone is showing off their Silver, White and Blue babies....why not Red?

Mine is mostly stock right now, but after reading a few of these threads, I now have a long list of what I want to do to it.

Here's mine, let's see everyone else's.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I like these color threads.

My personal favorite color. My parents wouldn't let me get it though!

I love my silver Taco though!
Old 09-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #3
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
why wouldnt they let u get it? lol
Old 09-21-2008, 02:41 AM   #5
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I want that roof rack on mine...
Old 09-21-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
KS National Guard
S_A_Aceman is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60 Medivac Crewchief
S_A_Aceman's Tacoma Gallery
My insurance went down on my '65 when I painted it red... its less likely to be hit because it stands out so much. But it is faster now too. I dont understand color increasing HP, I thought that was only stickers that did that?!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:41 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
why wouldnt they let u get it? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Insurance is usually higher with red vehicles..associated with speed. lol. That and that fact that he's 17

Exactly, well the 17 part.

I was in a nasty car accident, and insurance covered for about half the cost of the new truck. We got a better deal on an 08 silver Taco than an 07 red Taco. Same exact truck. I don't know why the 08 was cheaper.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
Vegans taste like tree bark
schoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to allschoonie is a name known to all

schoonie's Tacoma Gallery
When I bought it, red was my second choice whith black being my first...but I couldn't pass up the deal based on color...that might be considered descrimination LOL. Anyways, I'm happy as hell with the Red so far. For some reason I gravitate towards red...2 Toyotas', a bike, and snowmachine (snowmobile for you lower 49ers') all RED.

Just consider this a before picture. Planning to level the front end today...we'll see.

Old 09-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #10
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla

Old 09-21-2008, 05:11 PM   #11
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post

Thats not called lost in the concrete jungle........thats called owning it!!!!!!!!Awesome truck and awesome photography!!
Old 09-21-2008, 05:53 PM   #12
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Insurance is usually higher with red vehicles..associated with speed. lol. That and that fact that he's 17
Not true about insurance being higher on red vehicles, at least where I live. When I bought my truck I asked the agent if the color had anything to do with the amount and was told not at all.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:54 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_TazComa View Post
Not true about insurance being higher on red vehicles, at least where I live. When I bought my truck I asked the agent if the color had anything to do with the amount and was told not at all.
x2 my insurance would be the same regardless of the color of my truck
Old 09-21-2008, 06:02 PM   #14
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fri. I called my state farm agent and had them add the new Taco on and they never asked the color. Don't matter. Actually an 08 Taco was only $25 dollars more a month than a 310k '92 Honda Accord for me.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:17 PM   #15
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Thats not called lost in the concrete jungle........thats called owning it!!!!!!!!Awesome truck and awesome photography!!
thanks
Old 09-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #16
CNW will become famous soon enough

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine. Love it.

Craig
Attached Thumbnails
Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma-img_1816-2sm.jpg  
Old 09-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #19
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
word ill be honest i didnt want red but i got like 6 or 7 grand off the price so i had no choice pus i love the red i still want black but reds not bad
Old 09-22-2008, 04:35 AM   #20
rachunter will become famous soon enough
rachunter's Tacoma Gallery