a lil bit of lift

Old 10-08-2011, 02:15 AM   #21
Master Baiter
Pete Zaman is on a distinguished road

Name: Pete
Pete Zaman's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 10-08-2011, 03:27 AM   #22
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by arktacoma View Post
yeah it feels tighter in the steering but i like it that way and a little rougher ride which is to be expected . overall im very happy with it and would recommend to anyone
You shouldn't have to expect a rough ride. After my lift it drove smoother than stock. It looks really good though. Maybe a little nose high but it sounds like you like the stance. I wish I had the courage to buy a black taco, they look bad ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arktacoma View Post
getn new tires today will post pics after im done!!!!!!!woohoo.
Your wife is gonna put you outside with the dogs. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPENCAF View Post
What type of UCA's???
Pretty sure they're stock.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #23
Turbokanji is on a distinguished road
Turbokanji's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good