Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Busy weekend with adding and adding stuff...

Old 09-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #1
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Busy weekend with adding and adding stuff...

Good day fellow 'Coma folk. I got my '08 DC PreRunner last weekend and got busy with the planning.

This weekend I put in my UWS Black LoPro toolbox. Got it of the display rack so there was a great discount. While I was looking to cash out I spied the Pop and Lock for my truck on the wall so I tossed in one of those.Busy weekend with adding and adding stuff...-000_0074.jpg Busy weekend with adding and adding stuff...-000_0076.jpg

Put on my 3" stick-on mirrors. Takes away that blind spot with the long wheelbase. (truck driver by trade so mirrors are a habit).

Put in my Sirius Satellite, mounted the antenna at the rear roof. Went through the 3rd brake light with the antenna cable and then just chased it along the edge of the headliner.

Put in the Spec-Usa IPod interface. Nice and easy. sounds good and works as advertised. I got creative with the aux. cable and the satellite ant. cable. I drilled some holes in the little access plate where I guess the airbag shutoff key would go. I put two rubber grommets in and ran each cable through each hole. I pull the cables out when I need them and then push them back in when I don't. The mount worked out better than I thought and I have a great view and access to the controls. Busy weekend with adding and adding stuff...-000_0077.jpg Busy weekend with adding and adding stuff...-000_0079.jpg Busy weekend with adding and adding stuff...-000_0081.jpg

So much on my wish list.

I want to thank everyone here who have but down their ideas and experiences. It has worked out in educating me on how, what, when and where.

Toodle loo for now.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #3
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Good work, I keep wanting to do stuff to mine too (only 3k on it) but lack of $ stops me :P. Taking a drill to a new truck that quick... don't know if I'd have the heart for it yet lol.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Looks grate, Nice clean install on the Sirius Satellite