Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Powertrax No-Slip system

Old 04-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #1
Bigd1634 is on a distinguished road
Name: Donald
Bigd1634's Tacoma Gallery
Powertrax No-Slip system

I have a 2010 Tacoma TRD Sport, I am looking at putting this in the rear diff. I had one in my 95 Jeep Wrangler and liked it. The Jeep was a strait forward open diff...easy install and use. The Tacoma should be an open diff but the truck has the auto lsd option. Correct me if I am wrong but that just takes wheel speed and slows down the wheels by using the brakes if they start to slip right. The truck shouldn't have the E-Locker cause that is a trd orr-road option. I just want to make sure that this system won't interfere or casue any problems with the other systems on the truck. If anyone has this in the same type of vehicle any input would be great. Also if anyone can check my part number-92-2080-3002-this is what I can find online. Richmond gear hasn't updated their charts for anythng newer then 2000. Thanks Don
Old 04-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
im also looking into getting a lunchbox locker and also have ALSD. Only thing stopping me is if the new diff will mess with the sensors of the ALSD.