1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newbie In South Jersey

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by SNJTacoma11, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Apr 2, 2011 at 3:08 PM
    SNJTacoma11

SNJTacoma11 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Runnemede New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 Super White
    Rough Country 6" Lift 17" M/T Revolvers 35" Nitto Mud Terrain Cold Air Kit
    Hello,

Been around the site and have asked a TON of question to some really great people on here( they know who they are ) and fiqured its about time I should introduce myself.

Just purchased before the holidays my first Tacoma. A 2011 Super White DC short Bed SR5 V6 Auto. Havent really done much to it except for some matching interior colr(Tan) weathertech floormats.

I do have a question to any local guys if they read this. I did just purchase a lift for my tacoma consisting of Bilsteins all around and Toytec 1.5" AAL for the rear since i did have the TSB done to my truck. Where can i get these installed for a good price locally? Toyota of Runnemede where i got my Tacoma wanted 650.00. Any place else?

Thanks for any info in advance and thanks again to all the great help to this once all ford guy. This is a great site.

Chris:plane:

Products Discussed in

To Top