Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What a fine Rusty mess

Old 09-21-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
Gerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud ofGerry Pope has much to be proud of
Gerry Pope's Tacoma Gallery
What a fine Rusty mess

Hello All..
I just bought an 07 AC 4X4. After cleaning 40 lbs of sand and crud from the undercarriage I saw quite a bit of rust. I read the posts about POR and Rustoleum etc. That might work fine but..
I found this stuff and was wondering if anyone has tried it?

http://therustdoctor.com/products/rust_doctor.html

Ger
Old 09-22-2008, 01:55 PM   #2
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Pope View Post
Hello All..
I just bought an 07 AC 4X4. After cleaning 40 lbs of sand and crud from the undercarriage I saw quite a bit of rust. I read the posts about POR and Rustoleum etc. That might work fine but..
I found this stuff and was wondering if anyone has tried it?

http://therustdoctor.com/products/rust_doctor.html

Ger

Uggg... That sucks man! Sorry to hear the bad news.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
Wherever I May Roam
SteelCity will become famous soon enoughSteelCity will become famous soon enough

Navy: Navy Corpsman, LT, FMF (RET), U.S. Marines 4th LSB, Shock-Trauma Platoon
SteelCity's Tacoma Gallery
I used similar stuff in a spray can on mine before, as well as other cars. It works good (keep in mind I live in the South). No signs of rust where I put it yet after a year! If you are unsure, got to HD, Lowes or Wally World and look for a spray can of converter (krylon?). It will save you a few bucks off the large size until you decide if it works for you.