Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2nd Gen 4x4 Sport extended package question help!

Old 04-03-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
MBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud of
Army: 2nd Ranger Btn. 75th Ranger Regiment. Tab and scroll
Name: Matt
MBestrgr's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb 2nd Gen 4x4 Sport extended package question help!

Okay so I already own a 2006 crew cab 4x2 pre runnner sport, and in the next few months I am going to sell it and buy a 4x4. My question is I want to get a 4x4 sport with the extended sport package (has the JBL sound and the sport interior seats) however everytime I try to see that package on toyota.com it says it's unavailable, but it doesn't get a legit reason like *its not available in 4x4. It says some stupid crap. So does anyone know if that package is available in 4x4 Crew Cab Sport? Thanks for the help
Old 04-03-2011, 01:57 AM   #2
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
i have that package as a 2010 tacoma crew cab (double cab) sport short bed 4x4
Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #3
MBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud ofMBestrgr has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
i have that package as a 2010 tacoma crew cab (double cab) sport short bed 4x4
hmm, I was looking at the long bed...maybe that's the issue
Old 04-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #4
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
the only long beds are sr5 and sport, toyota doesnt offer the offroad package in a long bed, for obvious reasons
Old 04-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
the only long beds are sr5 and sport, toyota doesnt offer the offroad package in a long bed, for obvious reasons
He's looking for a Sport
Old 04-03-2011, 02:06 AM   #6
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
He's looking for a Sport
i know, i was just informing him, just in case
Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 AM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBestrgr View Post
hmm, I was looking at the long bed...maybe that's the issue
I looked at at a 2011 trd sport 4x4 longbed it had the jbl and everything in it i passed and went with the trd OR instead
Old 04-03-2011, 02:16 AM   #8
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I looked at at a 2011 trd sport 4x4 longbed it had the jbl and everything in it i passed and went with the trd OR instead
Old 04-03-2011, 03:50 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
okay awesome that's that I wanted
Old 04-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBestrgr View Post
okay awesome that's that I wanted
You wanted a longbed Sport Offroad with the JBL stereo ?

You should have just said that at the beginning