LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My Redline Hood Strut Install

Old 09-22-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My Redline Hood Strut Install

Well I got around this weekend and installed myRedline Tuning Quicklift Elite hood struts I bought through the group
buy here thanks to Banchi94 for putting this together for us.
Now what next hmmm
Old 09-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
Well I got around this weekend and installed myRedline Tuning Quicklift Elite hood struts I bought through the group
buy here thanks to Banchi94 for putting this together for us.
Now what next hmmm
Too funny... I did mine this weekend too... I was not part of the group buy though. I already had them for about a week before I did the install.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:41 PM   #3
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting mounts. They must have changed them since I installed mine.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #4
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyobuyo View Post
Interesting mounts. They must have changed them since I installed mine.
Actually, no....but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I did this about two and a half years ago.

Marc M
Old 09-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #5
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Actually, no....but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I did this about two and a half years ago.

Marc M
When you got hood strut Ball Sockets and Nutserts laying around I say why not make the mod look a little more like something Toyota would do the Japanese have a word for it Kaizen meaning continuous improvement. Good to see it has held up well
Old 09-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Has someone done a Six Sigma class lately Sorry, not making fun.. just that's not a word I hear often outside of work.
Well I guess in some ways I have been taking a class for 25 years now thats about how long I have worked for Toyota at the dealership level. So always looking for continuous improvement is the base philosophy Toyota has always used in all there training classes from the dealer principle level down to a valet and the philosophy it is still working today.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:47 AM   #7
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
Has someone done a Six Sigma class lately Sorry, not making fun.. just that's not a word I hear often outside of work.
I haven't taken the course yet... but it is thrown around at my office A LOT... I am tired of hearing... It's a stupid name... but a grand idea...