Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Magnetic Grey...Let's see it

Old 04-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #121
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Purshased a few weeks ago Looks like it sits NOSE high but its not

After OME lift/wheels/rims install a few weeks ago. Conquered the lift by myself and a BIG THANK YOU to TW for all the threads that helped me out. Saved alot of $$$$$$$

Just the beginning
Old 04-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #122
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post

After OME lift/wheels/rims install a few weeks ago. Conquered the lift by myself and a BIG THANK YOU to TW for all the threads that helped me out. Saved alot of $$$$$$$

Just the beginning
Looks nose high

Brap
Old 04-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #123
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Is this one better
Old 04-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #124
WestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: paramedic
WestCoastTacoGrl's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics, everyone- keep them coming! I am so happy with this color.

Here's a sneak preview of my baby, before I can get a good photoshoot in:

Old 04-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #125
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Grieby54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastTacoGrl View Post
Great pics, everyone- keep them coming! I am so happy with this color.

Here's a sneak preview of my baby, before I can get a good photoshoot in:

You suck... I mean that in the nicest way.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #126
murgy88 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
murgy88's Tacoma Gallery
Recent pic from are Easter long weekend trip to Ft. Stevens Oregon.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:44 PM   #127
WestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shedWestCoastTacoGrl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

One more from today... Typical BC coast rainy weather. Soon as I get a moment, the TRD stickers are coming OFF

Old 04-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #128
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #129
Shinshi is on a distinguished road
Shinshi's Tacoma Gallery
Here are pics of my 2012 MGM SB NAV Tacoma with new wheels and tires just installed...

Completed Mods: ToyTec 3" Lift, 17x8.5 Method Standard Wheels, 265/70R17 Hankook MT Tires, Undercover Flex Tonneau Cover & N-Fab Step Bars.

Upcoming Mods: Wet Okole seat covers shipped and on their way, heated seat option with covers to be wired in with OEM switches, heated mirror mod with OEM switch, black head light mod, Plasti-dip all emblems.
Attached Thumbnails
Magnetic Grey...Let's see it-img_0176.jpg   Magnetic Grey...Let's see it-img_0170.jpg   Magnetic Grey...Let's see it-img_0173.jpg   Magnetic Grey...Let's see it-img_0166.jpg  
Old 04-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #130
mysticblu3 is on a distinguished road
mysticblu3's Tacoma Gallery
It's been a long time since I posted an updated photo of the Taco!

Freshly detailed with a few updates:

Old 05-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #131
salmontac0 is on a distinguished road
salmontac0's Tacoma Gallery
Up at the new winery in the Columbia Gorge.

Old 05-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #132
mhazelwood is on a distinguished road
Army: 44th Sig
mhazelwood's Tacoma Gallery
First Time Posting

I love this thread, first of all....

I bought my 2012 Tacoma last year, and its by far the coolest thing I have ever owned. I want to add/change some things, and just started (finally) to do so. I just bought the window in-channel windshield and hood protector. I also bought the nerf running boards and looking at buying the flowmaster muffler to make the truck sound a little tougher. Has anyone installed just the muffler??

Thanks and keep up the postings
Old 05-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #133
Tookie is on a distinguished road

Tookie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just the beginning
Looks good!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:09 PM   #134
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-30-2013, 07:47 PM   #135
City Slickin' Redneck, I wear a suit with a mullet
ChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiveOn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ChiveOn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is this one better
No lol it's still nose high brah
Old 08-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #136
El Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine today!

How she originally looked at the dealer:

How she looked when I picked her up:

Old 08-31-2013, 10:22 PM   #137
Richc2048 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Electronic Warfare Tech 3rd class (former)
Name: Richard
Richc2048's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine. Getting lift once I get the courage. I'm sound the 2.5" spacer and 1.5" leaf from toytec. $220 I think plus shipping. Going to keep stock tires n rim.... For now.
Attached Thumbnails
Magnetic Grey...Let's see it-image.jpg  
Old 08-31-2013, 10:43 PM   #138
4508js is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: K-9 / Patrol
4508js's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine

Old 09-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #139

Enjoy your trucks, fellas! I have to tell you that I no longer have mine. I do alot of driving for work and it got to the point where what I was spending on fuel was bloody ridiculous. The lift and tires really eat away at an already poor fuel economy, and I was spending on average $1000. monthly on fuel. So I sold it and bought a '13 Volkswagen Golf GTI wagon, the diesel. Wow- the fuel savings alone pay for driving and owning it!! We already had an F-350 diesel for hauling the toys. We put the performance chip into it and now it gets unbeatable power and economy. Even before the chip it surpassed the Tacoma in fuel economy, while being more useful. It was fun for awhile, but I'm done with Tacomas.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #140
toyjunky is on a distinguished road

toyjunky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastTacoGrl View Post
Enjoy your trucks, fellas! I have to tell you that I no longer have mine. I do alot of driving for work and it got to the point where what I was spending on fuel was bloody ridiculous. The lift and tires really eat away at an already poor fuel economy, and I was spending on average $1000. monthly on fuel. So I sold it and bought a '13 Volkswagen Golf GTI wagon, the diesel. Wow- the fuel savings alone pay for driving and owning it!! We already had an F-350 diesel for hauling the toys. We put the performance chip into it and now it gets unbeatable power and economy. Even before the chip it surpassed the Tacoma in fuel economy, while being more useful. It was fun for awhile, but I'm done with Tacomas.
Sorry to hear of your loss.
No German grocery getter or American lead sled will fill that hole in your heart that was left when you got rid of your taco.

You'll. have one in you drive way again someday !!!