Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help - How to disable / enable turn signals

Old 04-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
samikazi is on a distinguished road
samikazi's Tacoma Gallery
Help - How to disable / enable turn signals

I've got a 2006 Taco automatic, and this weekend I was installing an ipod adapter connection from the back of the radio into the glove box. When I put my dash back together, my turn signals no longer worked, and my transmission would not shift out of 'Park' into gear. I would not think that the radio / temperature control area of the dash would have anything to do with the turn signals...but maybe I'm wrong. I've checked all my fuses and they are good. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated...
Old 04-04-2011, 03:53 AM   #2
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Go back through your work. You f'd something up. Check connectors and look for cut wires.
Old 04-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
samikazi is on a distinguished road
samikazi's Tacoma Gallery
I completely agree that I f'd up somewhere, and thought the same thing about pulling out or cutting a wire from one of the connectors. Ive had 3 sets of eyes look at the connectors with me and we don't see any wires not connected to their respective clips or cuts.
Does anyone know if there is a wire connection that links the turn signals with the temperature gauge plugs or radio plugs?
Old 04-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samikazi View Post
I completely agree that I f'd up somewhere, and thought the same thing about pulling out or cutting a wire from one of the connectors. Ive had 3 sets of eyes look at the connectors with me and we don't see any wires not connected to their respective clips or cuts.
Does anyone know if there is a wire connection that links the turn signals with the temperature gauge plugs or radio plugs?
The button to the hazard lights?