Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed Rail "L" Brackets For Sale

Old 04-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Rail "L" Brackets For Sale

Update... see post #39 for the latest information on these. Thank you. Edited 12/11/11 - Last of the L brackets.

Title says it all gentlemen (& Ladies),
The "L" brackets I have left are from the Bed Rail Bars that didn't sell.
This is the original post...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...group-buy.html
I'm wanting to sell the last of what I have at a great price.
Here is the product...

You can attach your CB antenna, bike mount or a rear face off-road light.

The more, the merrier...
$60 gets you 10 "L" brackets = $6.00 each
(get other friends "IN" and save)
$56 gets you 8 "L" brackets = $7.00 each
$48 gets you 6 "L" brackets = $8.00 each
$36 gets you 4 "L" brackets = $9.00 each
$20 gets you 2 "L" brackets = $10.00 each

These "L" brackets were normally sold for $15 each.
Need an incentive? Shipping is included only to the lower 48 states.
Please note, the hardware to install these brackets are not included.
This is the main reason why they are being sold at a great price.

Thanks TW,
Send me a PM if you have questions.
Albert

Old 04-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #2
jek3fl is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
Are they all blue? What hardware is needed to mount them? Thx.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Were do u buy these from?
Old 04-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
im gunna take a stab at it and say from him?
Old 04-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
He fabbed them up

Al, if there Speedway Blue I'll take 2
Old 04-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jek3fl View Post
Are they all blue? What hardware is needed to mount them? Thx.
Hardware is simple. Bolt, washer and nut. It would be ideal if you could find a square washer. Yes, they come blue. Black would be easy. Sand it down and spray paint them. My recommendation is the rubberized spray. Let me know if you're interested. Thank you and sorry for the late response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkrider101 View Post
Were do u buy these from?
I had them made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spares View Post
im gunna take a stab at it and say from him?
Good Guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
He fabbed them up

They're not exactly a color match to the speedway blue. Still interested? I'll PM you as well.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
jek3fl is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested. Lemme know if you decide to drop the price a little lower on 2 of em. $15 shipped?
Old 04-16-2011, 03:02 AM   #8
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jek3fl View Post
I'm interested. Lemme know if you decide to drop the price a little lower on 2 of em. $15 shipped?
PM'd
Old 04-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I still have plenty L brackets. Hit me up folks.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:39 AM   #10
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Midnight bump for those not doing anything this sat night. You should be on the not getting any thread.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Any other takers for some "L" brackets? Hit me up. Thanks all.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:42 PM   #12
bluetaco99 is on a distinguished road
Name: michael
bluetaco99's Tacoma Gallery
can the "L" bracket be used as a tie down for dirtbikes in the middle or is it weak?? and dose the bed rail flex any??
Old 06-30-2011, 11:45 PM   #13
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco99 View Post
can the "L" bracket be used as a tie down for dirtbikes in the middle or is it weak?? and dose the bed rail flex any??
x2
Old 07-16-2011, 08:39 AM   #14
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Needed a CB antenna mount and found it. Thanx Albert.

Old 07-17-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetaco99 View Post
The L brackets in my opinion are strong. However, with that being said I don't know if they would be strong enough to tie down a dirt bike. Frankly I wouldn't feel comfortable saying yes unless someone tried it first. I don't own a dirt bike to try it. Sorry bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
x2
Answered above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfidelTaco View Post
Needed a CB antenna mount and found it. Thanx Albert.

Very nice. PM answered. Thank you for posting.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #17
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
He fabbed them up

Scott did you get them?

I really would love to check it out to see if what I want them for will work!

How thick are these things? Reason I ask is my jack is longer than my bed is wide. I was thinking of attaching these the other way than you have shown, and mounting my hi lift onto that.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:25 PM   #18
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
bump for ya
Old 07-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #19
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
How thick are these things? Reason I ask is my jack is longer than my bed is wide. I was thinking of attaching these the other way than you have shown, and mounting my hi lift onto that.
i believe its been done already. I just cant seem to find the pictures of the members' set up. These brackets are pretty strong. I stood on mine to test them out because i thought the washers wouldnt hold inside the railing but they are good to go.