Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

lift wheel and tires ?

Old 04-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
jordando89 is on a distinguished road

Name: jordan
jordando89's Tacoma Gallery
lift wheel and tires ?

i just bought my pickup a month ago 08 white dc long bed sport 4x4 i was wondering if anyone could help me i want to put a 6in lift on it later but don't have the money now but i have to buy new wheels and tires cuz it came with bad tires. i want to buy wheels and tires that will work with stock height and not look dumb with 6in lift. i would like to keep the 17in stock wheels for winter. i was thinking of pro comp lift any other suggestions and i want atx crawl wheels with bf goodrich a/t tires but don't know what size? any other suggestions on wheels and tires? thanks guys
Old 04-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You can only fit 32's at stock height, and they will look terrible with a 6" lift.

Save up until you can afford both, or just stick with a 3" lift and 33's, which will be considerably less expensive.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #3
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
You can only fit 32's at stock height, and they will look terrible with a 6" lift.

Save up until you can afford both, or just stick with a 3" lift and 33's, which will be considerably less expensive.
X2
Old 04-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
jordando89 is on a distinguished road

Name: jordan
jordando89's Tacoma Gallery
what is a good 3in lift?
Old 04-04-2011, 07:15 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
If you are on a budget, you can't go wrong with old man emu shocks and springs, or bilstein 5100's shocks.