Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fan Speed light

Old 04-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Pannell_Trd is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Pannell_Trd's Tacoma Gallery
Fan Speed light

My fan speed light went out in my dash. Does anyone know where i can find this bulb on the internet. Ive went to Toyota mulitple times and they didn't have it in stock and im tired of driving up there and dealing with them so im just gonna do it myself.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #2
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Give it a good smack... atleast that what I do and mine starts working again..
Old 04-05-2011, 02:30 PM   #3
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Me too....
Old 04-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #4

I did and it still dont work, i popped it out to look at it and its not what i expected
Old 04-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
Lurker No More
caribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shedcaribe makaira is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: CAG11 & VAW-117 AME2
caribe makaira's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pannell_Trd View Post
My fan speed light went out in my dash. Does anyone know where i can find this bulb on the internet. Ive went to Toyota mulitple times and they didn't have it in stock and im tired of driving up there and dealing with them so im just gonna do it myself.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-b...NEO.htm#photos

I'm guessing it's a 5mm, the 3mm are for the switches.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #6

Also does the foglights switch supposed to light up also. When i bought my truck it never has lighted up
Old 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pannell_Trd View Post
Also does the foglights switch supposed to light up also. When i bought my truck it never has lighted up
Nope, that switch in NOT lighted.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #8

oh okay, i dont know why toyota didnt light that switch cause the other switches are lighted up, traction control and side curtain airbag off switch.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:03 PM   #9
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Give it a good smack... atleast that what I do and mine starts working again..
Same here.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #10
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Mine just went out. I'm going to have to check it out. I would hate to have to leave it at the dealer for a whole day for a warranty fix...