1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD FJ Center caps for Graphite wheels, DRL's, and Sammich Mod.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 11BSSG, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Apr 5, 2011 at 8:10 PM
    11BSSG

11BSSG [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    33°28'18"N /-86°48'2"W
    Vehicle:
    07 4X4 A/C 6 Spd
    Front-Billy 5100'2 @ 2.5, Rear- Wheelers 1.5" AAL w/ Billy 5100's, 17" XD Addict's, 285/70-17 Nitto TerraGrappler AT's, 20% Tint, UWS Low Pro Toolbox, N-Fab Nerf Steps, K&N, Black Head Lights, Hard Wired GPS, XM Onyx, Hardwired Radar Detector, Ultraguage, Thule Mtn Bike Lock, Sleeved Fog Light Housing, Black Emblems, Satoshi/Color Matched grille, Misc. Security Upgrades.
    An update to my graphite TRD wheels, I ordered some TRD FJ center caps and daytime running light relay from trdparts4u.com Everything came in today (3 business days after ordering) I hooked up the DRL's to a switch so I can run full "lights out" if I want to. (Thanks to Crom's write up. Info here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/85326-dtrl-toggle-switch-mod-stealth-mode.html ) The DRL's and Fogs only look awesome together and the DRL's are BRIGHT! I also cut down the FJ center caps to fit my wheels, painted them graphite and hand did the inside letters silver. (I don't have anything else red on my truck and didn't want them to look out of place. My girlfriend has also been working on a project for me. I sent her on an epic quest to make me the ultimate sammich, and warned her not to return until I had the sammich of sammiches. The picture below is what I got out of the deal, along with the comment, "HERE, quit asking for a damn sammich and go get one!!!"

Once the paint drys completely, I will update the thread with the center caps on the wheels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jun 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    MrAzik

MrAzik Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Hubert,NC
    Vehicle:
    Cookie Monster
    flowmaster exhaust, Pioneer 4400, '09 backup cam,morimoto D2S w/ gatling shroud w/ 4300k & LED halos,Grillcraft MX grill more to follow
    alaBAMA

3. Jun 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    MrAzik

MrAzik Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Hubert,NC
    Vehicle:
    Cookie Monster
    flowmaster exhaust, Pioneer 4400, '09 backup cam,morimoto D2S w/ gatling shroud w/ 4300k & LED halos,Grillcraft MX grill more to follow
    alaBAMA

Products Discussed in

To Top