Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Creeper Breather - Differential Breather Kit

Old 09-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
... and so another item goes onto the list of mods i need to complete
Old 09-23-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
dbbd1 is on a distinguished road

dbbd1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
... and so another item goes onto the list of mods i need to complete

Yeah, it's tough and the wallet cannot keep up with it!
Old 09-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Yeah, I may do the rear diff mod instead. Hey what happened to your winch thread at TN?
I guess one of the mods deleted it. Which is a shame because I was quite serious. TN is getting a little bit to "controlled" by the mods.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #10

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
What the hell. I just looked on pg. 2 and didn't see it. I'm glad its still alive, even thought its a completely different thread from what I expected hahah.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbbd1 View Post
Yeah, it's tough and the wallet cannot keep up with it!

Tell me about it
Old 09-24-2008, 12:42 AM   #13
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
If you do the fuel line, remember to include a good length of service loop so that the suspension can travel without the line being taught.

Like maybe 10 inch coil or slack.

I'd add the clear in-line fuel filter, just to see if any dirt/dust gets trapped. They're like $2 and to me, seem to truly allow it to breath freely.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:03 AM   #15
Shadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Shadow-Warrior's Tacoma Gallery
I made a thread up for the same thing for the FJ's, just make sure to do "ALL" your breathers, front and rear, tranny, transfer case and a E-Locker if you have one. Here is a link of the "How To" I made, it will give you an idea of how I did it using fuel line and a filter.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...her-tubes.html

I hope this also helps

Mike
Old 09-24-2008, 06:14 AM   #16
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow-Warrior View Post
I made a thread up for the same thing for the FJ's, just make sure to do "ALL" your breathers, front and rear tranny, transfer case and a E-Locker if you have one. Here is a link of the "How To" I made, it will give you an idea of how I did it using fuel line and a filter.

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...her-tubes.html

I hope this also helps

Mike
Thanks Mike! I didn't even know the e-locker HAD a breather! Damn! Now I need to crawl under the truck again to look! I was just under there last night lubing up after the oil change.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:37 AM   #18
Shadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadow-Warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Shadow-Warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys, if you have any problems, just PM me. I'll help as much as I can.

Mike
Old 09-24-2008, 06:46 AM   #19
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
yeah, I learned that a little while ago myself when I "thought" the two under the hood where for front diff and t-case/tranny. I was wrong. You would think Toyota would have made the locker actuator breather like the rear diff one instead of running a line all the way up front. Anyhow, time to do some relocating of the two.
I guess I just need to spend some quality time under my truck looking for any and ALL breathers to relocate! LMAO

I suppose my 3yr old will have fun. She was crawling under last night while I was greasing the DS.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:27 AM   #20
4x4Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
4x4Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I just went and bought the creeper breather I'll upload pics when I install later today