Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i cant stress enough how these tacomas take flight

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 07:21 AM   #41
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-24-2008, 07:24 AM   #42
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_A_Aceman View Post
More like people that want to LOOk like they are cool, but cant afford to be
so you can tell the engine difference just by the exterior styling?

Old 09-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #43
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
TRIPLE WEAK!!! deleting posts talking about racing

Old 09-24-2008, 07:28 AM   #44
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

talking about kills is all about truck forums, hang out anywhere else and they do it. why not here

Old 09-24-2008, 07:30 AM   #46
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
talking about kills is all about truck forums, hang out anywhere else and they do it. why not here
if anyone here feels the need to discuss their kills, please feel free to do so at the other truck forums.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:31 AM   #47
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
You can tell by the size of the ...... TIPS!
I saw a civic that must have had a V-12 in it!

Old 09-24-2008, 07:34 AM   #50
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i have seen a ford focus with a v-8 so its possible

Old 09-24-2008, 07:35 AM   #51
Lets Do It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
if anyone here feels the need to discuss their kills, please feel free to do so at the other truck forums.
lets take a poll??

Old 09-24-2008, 07:37 AM   #52
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
lets take a poll??
You can take a pole, but the policy will not change.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:02 AM   #53
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Know what else I love about the Tacomas? Even though I "only" have a prerunner, I can abuse it a little and it shrugs it off. Like when my GF parks behind me in the driveway and I have to go across the front yard to get on the road. There's a culvert right before the end of the yard, and I blast right through it. She says "aren't you worried about breaking something?" and I say "nnnnope!", it's a TOYOTA!"

Old 09-24-2008, 08:03 AM   #54
Founder Socaltacomas.com

^^^Nice!

Old 09-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #55
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Slow? Can somebody please show the man the video of the white Taco drag racing BMWs and such (and winning)?
You have to remember my previous rides are a G35 coupe (6MT 300hp rwd) and a '92 Dodge Stealth R/T TT (300hp AWD). So yes, comparatively speaking it is slow. It's still peppy and fun, and even with an SC i'm sure it's a lot funner, but it's still not quiet at the mark I'm used to. That being said, it's a much more useful, practial, badass truck.

Old 09-24-2008, 08:57 AM   #57
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LID View Post
Who buys a V6 mustang?
because he started college and was desperate for transportation and didnt care for performance he just needed to get from A to B maybe C,D,E and back to A

Old 09-24-2008, 09:00 AM   #58
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Know what else I love about the Tacomas? Even though I "only" have a prerunner, I can abuse it a little and it shrugs it off. Like when my GF parks behind me in the driveway and I have to go across the front yard to get on the road. There's a culvert right before the end of the yard, and I blast right through it. She says "aren't you worried about breaking something?" and I say "nnnnope!", it's a TOYOTA!"
my gf wouldnt let me do that haha she probably lecture me on how stupid it is and then id feel stupid

Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 AM   #59
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
my gf wouldnt let me do that haha she probably lecture me on how stupid it is and then id feel stupid
what your girlfriend doesn't, doesn't hurt her. Except for VD, that would probably hurt her.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:03 AM   #60
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
haha trust me i know what she doesnt know wont hurt her...nah but i like that she puts me in my place sometimes...i wouldnt want a chick that lets her man run all over her...that part of the reason why i dont race my truck usually im with her and shell tell me to stop being dumb...plus i know its not super fast and if i wanted speed i woulda copped some type of coupe

Closed Thread