LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i cant stress enough how these tacomas take flight

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #81
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #82
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, Copper:

Old 09-24-2008, 04:53 PM   #83
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Old 09-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #84
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Sorry, Copper:

which model 997 is that?

Old 09-24-2008, 05:42 PM   #85
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
which model 997 is that?
GT 2 with some engine work done to it. Not be me, though.

Old 09-24-2008, 07:20 PM   #86
johnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to beholdjohnny12345 is a splendid one to behold
johnny12345's Tacoma Gallery
What do the 4.0l's actually do on the dyno? How much wheel HP do they make?

Old 09-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #88
Stops Jihad on Contact.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Hey my 2001 v6 is surprisingly quick for what it is-I can imagine how content you must be with that spirited 2nd-gen plant

Yeah but the second gen truck is how many hundred pounds heavier?

Or at least it looks that way.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:50 AM   #89
Thread Killer
Greenblazer will become famous soon enoughGreenblazer will become famous soon enough
Army: 64c Driver
Greenblazer's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of road rash... I knew a guy about 20 years ago who was wearing shorts and a tank top riding a motorcycle in a parking lot, he hit some sand at parking lot speeds, and crashed. He had no serious injuries other than serious road rash, but he died from the infection from the road rash. I have been an avid motorcyclist since 1976, and have had my share of crashes. The first time my helmeted head smacked into the pavement and rung my bell, I have been a fan of helmets, and leather too.

I love seeing scantilly clad hot chicks, but when I see that much flesh exposed on a motorcycle it makes me cringe.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:17 AM   #90
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny12345 View Post
What do the 4.0l's actually do on the dyno? How much wheel HP do they make?
CHRIS!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambooshoots View Post
Yeah but the second gen truck is how many hundred pounds heavier?

Or at least it looks that way.
Yeah you guys gained 4-500LBS over ours but your HP and torque gains tha went with it like 40 mor HP and 30 more torque is MORE than enough to handle that weight gain !

Old 09-25-2008, 07:54 AM   #92
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahaha i have! i have! my old 240 sucked balls on get up and go but it was a beast!

I dont drive like a granny
I also dont agree with street racing or any discussion of illegal activities of any kind
When said guy looks over at you and you take off at the green...are you going to be mad when I'm sitting behind you with blue lights impounding that precious tacoma?
ok granny - pull up your shorts you can't arrest me for giving it off the line up to the posted limit. Sounds like you have a power trip.

Old 09-25-2008, 08:37 AM   #93
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
ok granny - pull up your shorts you can't arrest me for giving it off the line up to the posted limit. Sounds like you have a power trip.
If there's no tire marks, no radar over the limit, no data logging, and no camera to watch... where's the proof? :P That being said, anyone in AZ know you can get 6 points on your license for revving your engine at a light for 'exhibition of speed.' Just a heads up.

Old 09-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #94
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
If there's no tire marks, no radar over the limit, no data logging, and no camera to watch... where's the proof? :P That being said, anyone in AZ know you can get 6 points on your license for revving your engine at a light for 'exhibition of speed.' Just a heads up.
Well thank God that in Wisconsin we still have some good ol' rednecks controling the state. Sounds like your county down in AZ has enough problems...how about controlling some of those Illegals and all the drugs coming up our way instead of harrassing some kid that has a job and likes to rev his car up in Neutral.

Old 09-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #95
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
youre right...i have a power trip because i stop people doing unsafe, reckless, illegal things

i bet you wont think so highly of revving your engine and jumping at the green light when you get railroaded by some 18wheeler that couldnt stop in time for his red light

by the way in case youre wondering...the Wisconsin state statute against racing is 346.94

Quote:
who said theres no cameras? our cruisers all have dash cams

Old 09-25-2008, 09:31 AM   #96
Lets Do It!

Quote:
youre right...i have a power trip because i stop people doing unsafe, reckless, illegal things

i bet you wont think so highly of revving your engine and jumping at the green light when you get railroaded by some 18wheeler that couldnt stop in time for his red light

by the way in case youre wondering...the Wisconsin state statute against racing is 346.94

who said theres no cameras? our cruisers all have dash cams
Ummmmm you got me there. How about a rolling start at 20 mph then. And I'm a little smarter than not looking both ways. Doesn't S. CA have some bigger issues there you should be worring about. If you were in my area you would be put on watch because your not looking out for the tax payer wishes and at 26 I'm sure your the "newbie". Remeber I'm in a truck, does it even look like we're performance testing GEt REAL . The bikes and cars going 0-60 in under 5 secs look fast, I look like a snail when I hit the gas compared to them. Most our our performance testing is done on the back roads that have no driveways and acres and acres of cornfields.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #97
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got pulled over for that once in my X-Runner, I think the cop thought I was revving it. Truck was in gear I just tapped the gas, gotta love these small town cops with nothing better to do. I showed him my mini shield form my cousin who works for NYPD and the cop took off.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #98
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

**EDITED**

cops write tickets to save lives.
i'm done

Old 09-25-2008, 12:28 PM   #99
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometKat View Post
I bet a Tacoma couldn’t beat this car…

anyone know what car this is

Old 09-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #100
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
CometKat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
right on, now if you drive like a granny and don't like racing don't do it. When that guy looks over at me and gives me that lets go look at the light...I hit it and see how my truck compares to his.
Street racing is kind of like comparing dick sizes; pointless and stupid. In fact next time you are up for a race why don’t you just whip it out instead – winner takes all!

Closed Thread