Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i cant stress enough how these tacomas take flight

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 PM   #101
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometKat View Post
Street racing is kind of like comparing dick sizes; pointless and stupid. In fact next time you are up for a race why donít you just whip it out instead Ė winner takes all!
I totally agree with you there street racing is a not a smart thing at all. I say take it to the track.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #102
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Let me be very clear about a couple things if this is going to continue

First off, my department has absolutely no kind of quota in tickets.
Second, if you spend any amount of time around me or reading my posts, you'll realize that I'm not the dickhead cop ya'll envision with a power trip who writes tickets to everyone i stop and everyone who breaks the law
Third, Me doing my job or choosing this profession has absolutely NOTHING to do with power

Now then...by you getting stopped and written a speeding ticket, its supposed to deter you from speeding. Speeding is the leading cause of traffic collision related deaths. Maybe it didnt save a life that day, but who knows. I'd rather write a ticket and know that I possibly kept you from causing in being involved in a collision than sitting there letting you take off and drive whatever speed you feel is necessary. I have plenty of other things to do that keep my in my job, but some days its necessary to enforce traffic laws. Theyre there for a reason.

Maybe you feel its ok to speed on the backroads of wisconsin or kansas, but that doesnt make it legal.

In this state there are laws enacted against racing and the other things discussed there. Squealing tires and revving your engine just before take off at a light are both included.

When i got hired i swore an oath to the state that I would uphold my jurisdictions laws and statutes as well as the states, and that may not mean a whole lot to you or someone else, but it does to me.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #103
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
anyone know what car this is
Ford Mustang with some crap thrown on it for the new Knight Rider tv series

Quote:
Originally Posted by CometKat View Post
Street racing is kind of like comparing dick sizes; pointless and stupid. In fact next time you are up for a race why donít you just whip it out instead Ė winner takes all!
HA!

Old 09-25-2008, 12:42 PM   #104
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Ford Mustang with some crap thrown on it for the new Knight Rider tv series

HA!
it is ok thanks
By the way thanks for doing your job

Old 09-25-2008, 12:42 PM   #105
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
well this thread was fun while it lasted...

Closed Thread